BECOME A SPONSOR
El Dorado County Ag in the Classroom is a local, grassroots, charitable (501c3) organization that provides quality agriculture-related educational resources, programs, and training opportunities. We would very much appreciate your consideration in sponsoring this incredible opportunity to help us grow the minds of our local county school children.
There are numerous events as well as unrestricted opportunities allowing your business or organization the flexibility to meet your charitable giving goals.
Interested? Need more Information? Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Teaching a growing generation by providing high quality educational programs to increase awareness of the importance of agriculture in our lives.
EDCAITC is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization (tax ID# 68-0305421)
Benefits for Sponsors of Farm Day include …
- AITC Newsletter Acknowledgement (700+ recipients)
- AITC Social Media Acknowledgement
- Logo on Collective Sponsor Acknowledgement
- Acknowledgement Event Banner
- All of Contributor benefits plus ...
- "Farm Day" Webpage Acknowledgement for 1 Year
- Small Individual Banner with Logo at Event (AITC provided)
- Logo on Event Program
- All of Supporter benefits plus …
- AITC Homepage Acknowledgement for 1 Year
- Large Individual Banner with Logo at Event (AITC Provided)
- All of Champion benefits plus …
- Co-branding with Logo on all AITC printed materials for 1 Year
- 4 VIP Tickets to 20 Mile Taste